Skip to content
DSM sensor (Distance Measurement Sensor)
- It is used to detect objects or walls within a fixed distance.
- It is not affected by color as much as IR Sensors enabling it to measure precise distance.
Pin Layout Information
- VCC ( 5V )
- ADC : Outputs the distance sensing value in analog signals.
Analog Output Voltage Based on Distance
- This is a graph shows the analog output voltage on RoboPlus based on the distance changes from white paper which has a reflection percentage of 90% and gray paper which has a reflection percentage of 18%.
- Even if the color and reflection percentage change, you can see the output value for the distance barely changes.